What I care most about is creating beautiful images that my clients will cherish and be proud to display. I want them, their friends and their family to look through images that will elicit a range of emotions from laughter to tears as they remember your day through beautifully captured moments.
I love being a wedding photographer because I get to document this special day for so many couples in very different and creative ways, it always makes me smile when they tell me that their photos are the envy of their friends. You see, for me each wedding is as unique as the couple and it never gets old! For this reason I believe that viewing your wedding photography as an important investment will make sure that you create memories that increase in value as the years go by.
I would love to tell your story so please contact me to check my availability, learn more and tell me about your wedding.
What’s included as standard
- A pre-wedding consultation – It’s good to talk and if possible meet up and get to each other so you know exactly what to expect on the big day.
- Wedding photography at times to suit you – I will document as much of the day as you want.
- Post processing – All the images will be carefully edited and processed by myself to my exacting standards.
- Personal online gallery – accessed through your own client ID which can be shared with friends and family.
- Sneak peaks within 48 hours of your wedding – so you can start reliving the day and sharing your story while the memories are still fresh.
- Video slideshow – I will select the best images that I feel tells your story and create a video slideshow with music, which you can share with friends and family either on social media or in the comfort of your own homes.
- Private online gallery, from here you can view, download and share all of the images with your friends and family with ease.
- IOS and Android App so that you can view, download and share your images on your Apple and Android mobile devices.
- Wedding Albums and prints – Only the finest albums and professional printers are used to produce these stunning products, which really do showcase your day perfectly. Please contact me to discuss options.
- Second photographer – I have a bank of professional photographers to draw upon who can assist me in capturing more of those special moments from your day.
- Engagement shoot – This allows you to get comfortable being photographed before the big day and gives you beautiful images to get friends and family excited about your wedding.
- Trash the Dress – Really great opportunity to take some stunning photos without worrying about messing up the dress. These photo shoots are really good fun and produce some wonderful images